Post lights have been an integral part the New England landscape and architecture for many years. In colonial times, the town lamp lighter would go through the town lighting the street lights for night travelers. Many of our designs are replicas of original New England lighting.
*Sturdy construction to stand up to the elements.
* Lanterns are designed to fit standard 3" posts.
* Simple door design allows easy access to the bulb and chimney.
* Our design makes installation and removal of the side glass easy for cleaning or repair.
* Handcrafted wrought iron cradles included in the prices where applicable.
* Have an existing post that is not 3", let us know what you need.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
* Click on image for detailed description and larger photo *